When you’re visiting a new country or a new region of your country, medical care during emergencies or sickness during travel can be a nightmare if you’re unaware of good doctors or hospitals. Navigating the formalities of going to a hospital or clinic can be hard and it’s the last thing you need when you or someone in your family needs medical help in a new place you know nothing about.
Dubai is a hub for business and a tourist hotspot that welcomes millions of travelers from around the world every year. Dubai has a great medical infrastructure and there are a lot of services available for medical care and healthcare of tourists. First Response Healthcare (FRH) is a leading home healthcare company in Dubai that provides a range of medical services to tourists in Dubai at a location of their choice – whether it’s a hotel, office, or home. FRH is a JCI-accredited home healthcare company, and it has received a gold seal of approval from the Joint Commission International Standards for Home Healthcare. First Response Healthcare offers the services of Doctor on Call, Physiotherapist On Call, Nurse On Call, among several other services that make healthcare for tourists in Dubai easily accessible and very affordable.
Doctor On Call For Tourists In Dubai
First Response Healthcare works 24*7, 365 days a year to deliver healthcare for tourists in Dubai right at their doorstep. We are one call away – whenever you need us, wherever you need us, and we make sure to provide reliable, and professional medical services and healthcare for tourists in Dubai. Following are the reasons why FRH is the best choice for the healthcare needs of tourists in Dubai:
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Team: Our team of doctors, nurses, physiotherapists are all licensed by the Dubai Health Authority and are highly qualified and experienced medical professionals. Our doctors are internationally trained and can provide diagnosis and treatment for a range of illnesses.
- Compassionate Medical Assistance – Our team of doctors and medical professionals are caring and compassionate towards patients and they treat patients from all age groups with respect and dignity. We have a diverse team, and we have doctors who can speak one or more of these languages including English, Arabic, Turkish, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, and Russian. Our team makes sure to prioritize your comfort and they understand your needs and expectations before they proceed with treatment.
- Location Of Your Choice – Our team of doctors and medical professionals can come to you anywhere in Dubai. Whether you are at a hotel, office, or at someone’s home, we can visit you anywhere within the Emirate of Dubai & Ras Al Khaimah. Our team can reach you within 30* minutes after you book an appointment with us.
- Available 24×7 – We provide healthcare for tourists in Dubai at any time of the day. We are even available during weekends and public holidays, and you can book an appointment with us at any time.
- Diagnostics: In case you need laboratory tests as a part of your diagnosis and treatment, we can arrange the same for you through certified labs. Our lab technicians will come to your doorstep to collect the samples and the reports will be emailed to you.
- Referral to Specialists: If required, our doctors can connect you to the best specialists in Dubai through referrals.
- All Age Groups: We provide treatment for patients of all age groups, right from children to senior citizens.
- Pharmacy delivery: We can also deliver medicines to your doorstep through our 24-hour pharmacy partner.
- Physiotherapy Referral: If need be, our doctor can connect you with a physiotherapist through a referral for any injuries, pain, or any other issues.
- Pediatric & Child Care: Our doctor can also provide diagnosis, treatment, and consultation for your infant or child when required and can also connect you with a specialist for the same.
Our team of doctors can provide you with diagnosis and treatment for several conditions right from fever, cold, migraines, and allergic reactions to respiratory conditions, chronic diseases, gastrointestinal illnesses, and skin problems among several others. Here are some other conditions for which we can provide healthcare for tourists:
- Colds, flu, or other similar ailments
- General illnesses
- Minor cuts
- Minor trauma and lacerations that require stitches
- Gastroenterological problems
- Acute and chronic infections
- Back pains
- Skin conditions
Why Is Doctor On Call The Best Option For Tourists In Dubai?
- Safest: At hospitals and clinics, there is a risk of catching infections. With COVID-19 around, it is a lot safer to have a doctor visit you where you are instead of exposing yourself to the risk of catching the same.
- Most Convenient: If you’re on a holiday or a work trip and you need medical support, you would ideally want it to be in the easiest and most convenient way possible. FRH realizes this and strives to make healthcare for tourists in Dubai easily accessible. All you need to do is just give us a call or book an appointment through our website and we’ll reach you in a matter of minutes.
- Saves Time & Money: Having a doctor visit you where you are instead of you going to the hospital or clinic can save a lot of time, effort, and money. You don’t need to commute through the traffic, and you don’t need to wait in line for your appointment at a hospital or clinic – it’s a win-win!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Can You Book Services of A Doctor in Dubai? All you need to do is call on 0505050387 or 800DIALDOC to book an appointment. You can also book an appointment online by visiting https://firstresponse.ae/
- When Can You Schedule An Appointment With Us? You can schedule an appointment with us at any time and day that works for you with our doctor on call service. Our services are available 24*7, 365 days a year, even on weekends and public holidays.
- Where Do We Offer Our Services? We cover the entire emirate of Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah, and our doctor can visit you at your home, hotel, or office.