DHA Licensed General Practitioner who graduated from Badji Mokhtar University of Annaba, Algeria and completed a postgraduate one year internship in the renowned Annaba's University Hospital (1087 beds).
NeuroSpot Testing In Dubai
While most of us experience stress, we often overlook or ignore the stress that we’re under and the harm that it can cause to our body. Stress can come from any expected or unexpected event, thought or circumstance that can make you feel worried, angry or frustrated. Stress is basically your body’s reaction to a challenge, and when it lasts for too long, it can harm your health.
There are two types of Stresses that you need to be aware of:
Acute stress: This is a short term stress that goes away in a small amount of time. It could be when you have a fight with your partner or when you slam your brakes suddenly to avoid an accident. Acute Stress occurs when you are trying something new or doing something exciting. It basically helps you stay out of dangerous and harmful situations.
Chronic stress: Chronic Stress lasts for a long period of time. When you are struggling financially or having trouble at work or are in an unhappy relationship, it is mostly chronic stress that you’re dealing with. This stress can last for weeks or months and sometimes you become so used to or familiar with it that you don’t even realize it exists.If you don’t manage this stress well, it can lead to health issues.
Some illness that are caused due to chronic stress include:
- Burnout Syndrome
- Difficulty Sleeping or Eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Lack of drive
- Lowered libido
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Sugar cravings
What is NeuroSpot Testing?
NeuroSpot Testing makes it possible to find out about the current stress load in your body. Through a simple urine and saliva test, NeuroSpot Testing detects whether or not there are any stress induced hormones in your body. The results of NeuroSpot Testing can help identify future ailments and diseases that are triggered by the stress that you might be under.
The NeuroSpot Test examines all important stress hormones along with the participating messenger substances and it is possible to reestablish balance of these hormones post this test. NeuroSpot Testing examines the following stress hormones:
- Serotonin: Also known as the mood messenger or the happiness hormone,Serotonin, is an important messenger substance that is mainly responsible for
our emotions. It is responsible for controlling and elevating our moods and motivation. Over and above this, it also acts as a relaxing, sleep enhancing and
anti-depressive substance. Lack of serotonin can lead to exhaustion, eating disorders, migraines, among other disorders.
- Dopamine: This hormone is responsible for boosting concentration and motivation. Dopamine is very important for coordination, movement, memory and
learning as well as concentration and mental performance. Dopamine also has a mood-lifting effect and is in charge of the reward system in the body. Lack of
dopamine can lead to a range of issues including depression, movement disorders, and Parkinson's. While excess of dopamine can cause issues in
sleeping, concentrating, mental illnesses, etc.
- Noradrenaline: This hormone is responsible for increasing blood pressure,maintaining alertness, motor functions, among other things. Lack of noradrenaline can lead to lack of drive and energy, impaired sensitivity to pain;while excess of it can lead to anxiety, hyperactivity and high blood pressure.
- Adrenaline: This hormone is responsible for responding to the body’s increased demands. It increases metabolic activity, blood pressure, heart rate, thus makingsure that the body gets required oxygen. Lack of adrenaline can lead to low blood pressure, fatigue, cardiac arrhythmia; while high adrenaline can lead to anxiety and difficulty in sleeping.
- GABA: Gaba works as a calming hormone and plays an important role in memory and learning. It is responsible for preventing sensory overload, reducing
pain, stabilizing blood pressure, among other functions. Lack of GABA can lead to anxiety, high blood pressure, chronic pain, depression, epilepsy among other disorders.
- Glutamate: This hormone is very important for the brain. It is responsible for tasks of the brain such as memory and learning and also participates in
metabolic processes that detoxify the brain of damaging ammonia. Lack of Glutamate can lead to schizophrenia, perceptual disturbances, while excess of it
can lead to brain cell degradation, epilepsy, hyperactivity, cramps, among other issues.
- DHEA: Also known as the Anti-Aging hormone, DHEA helps us deal with stress by balancing the stress reaction caused by cortisol. Lack of DHEA reduces your ability to deal with stress, leads to depression, learning difficulties, forgetfulness,lack of sex hormones, menopause complaints, etc.
- Cortisol: Also known as the Stress Hormone, it is responsible for the body’s response and adaptation to stimuli. One of its most important functions is to
activate the metabolism to mobilise energy reserves. Lack of Cortisol can lead to feeling constant fatigue even after resting, lack of energy, Addison‘s disease, etc.While excess of it can lead to high blood pressure, increased cholesterol levels,being more prone to infection, etc.
What are the Benefits of NeuroSpot Testing?
- With NeuroSpot Testing, it is possible to identify diseases that may affect you in the future because of high levels of stress in your life.
- With the results of NeuroSpot Testing, you can receive therapeutic and psychological suggestions and interventions that will offer ways in which you can
- With the results, it is also possible to get personalized dietary plans from experts and doctors to limit or reduce food induced stress.
- Patented dry spot technology used in NeuroSpot Testing guarantees valid test results that will give you definite steps for your health plan ahead.
How Does NeuroSpot Testing Work?
- NeuroSpot uses Patented dry spot technology to analyze the urine and saliva samples.
- The testing involves two tests – urine and saliva samples to ensure validity.
- The urine test is conducted first, after which the saliva test is taken to ensure accuracy of the results.
- Detailed analysis of the neurotransmitters and catecholamines is undertaken as part of the test.
NeuroSpot Testing In The Comfort Of Your Home in Dubai
First Response Healthcare is a JCI accredited home healthcare organization that provides patient centered home healthcare services of highest quality. We have a team of trained, experienced and DHA licensed doctors and nurses who prioritize your needs and comfort.
Some Benefits of Getting Your Test Done FRH:
- Sample Collection from your home at a time convenient to you.
- Sample Collection Service available round the clock, all 365 days of the year.
- Individualized and Personalized Care by our team.
- Team Certified by Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- Our team reaches the entire Emirate of Dubai, anytime, anywhere.
- Certified Labs – Our Partner Labs are accredited and DHA approved
Book your test by calling us on 505050 387 and start your journey to a healthier and stress-free life today!
Book an Appointment
Home Health Checkup
Get your health status checked in the comfort of your home. Ask us to arrange a doctor’s visit to you for a one time wellness checkup at your home.
Annual Wellness Plans
Get your health status managed and evaluated throughout the year in the comfort of your home with our dedicated doctor managed annual wellness plans.
Using our Concierge Plan services you can get a dedicated Doctor to coordinate your healthcare needs throughout the year along with managing your wellness checks and modification of lifestyle plan.
Our Home Health Checkup Doctors
Compassionate and dedicated Paediatric Specialist with many years managing and caring for paediatric patients in different hospital settings. Special interest in Paediatric endocrinology and oncology. Detail-orientated and hardworking with capabilities in counselling, patient education on medications, laboratory work and care plan development for diagnosis. Genuine, reliable, and committed to providing first-rate health care to patients with diverse needs.
MBBS from Russia. Masters degree in Endocrinology. GP and Endocrinologist in Russia. Has meticulous approach, effective consulting skills and patient centered approach
Bachelor’s degree in medicine from Syria.
The Syrian Board of General Internal Diseases. The Syrian Board of Gastroenterology. Specialised General practitioner with experience in Gastroenterology and performed endoscopic and other investigatory, treatment modalities in and around different parts of Syria. Also been a volunteer Doctor in UNICEF Jableh, Syria.
MBBS from Iraq. Dynamic, accomplished, and talented General Practitioner professional with 4+ years of experience in handling general medicine, emergency, and dialysis units.
MBBS from Lahore, Pakistan. A result-oriented, proactive, and resourceful, Medical Professional with more than 4 years diversified experience in the domains of healthcare, medical education, and Palliative care. Have sound interest and clinical experience in gynaecology / Obstetrics with 6+ years of experience in UAE and Pakistan.
English, Hindi, Urdu
MBBS , Cardiologist Board Certificate from Syrian board of cardiovascular diseases. General practitioner with 12 years of experience out which 2 years has been in UAE. Highly skilled doctor and handles general medicine and cardiology cases. Experience in managing COVID-19 patients and follow up.
MBBS, Surgery from Dubai Medical College. GP from Pakistan. Specializes in identifying acute/chronic ailments and treating them appropriately with consent of safety of patients
English, Arabic, Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto