If your mobility is restricted or your reflexes have been reduced due to some illness, normal aging, injury or sudden stroke physiotherapy helps to regain or improve the quality of your life by qualified and licensed physiotherapists who use manual therapy, or therapy through exercise, electrotherapy, providing the prosthesis for the remedial impairments.
The main function of the physiotherapist is to improve the mobility function of the patient thereby improving his life quality. A good physiotherapist is well trained to understand not only the patient’s physical condition but also the mental condition. With encouraging words along with the therapy done by an expert professional physiotherapist a patient often betters the life quality which otherwise was restricted.
When one searches online for the best physiotherapist near me, lots of options crop up hence there is a careful review required to find the best option.
Some Of The Tips To Find The Best Physiotherapist Near Me Are As Under:
- The Physiotherapist must be licensed by Dubai Health Authority(DHA). Do not get confused just by seeing the advertisement. Ask Question if Physiotherapist is registered with the DHA. To get a genuine physiotherapist always visit a registered physiotherapist.
- The Physiotherapists in Dubai always work under a medical facility so you need to have engagement with the healthcare organization of the physiotherapist. Do not entertain a free-lancer even if he/she shows a DHA License as no Physiotherapist is allowed to do independent practice in Dubai.
- The Physiotherapist must belong to a home healthcare organization which is authorized to send Physiotherapists at home. If the Physiotherapist does not belong to a home healthcare organization then he/she is not allowed to provide Physiotherapy services at home by UAE regulations. Non Home Healthcare organizations may include a Clinic or even a Hospital which has not obtained permission for home healthcare services
- Referral by Treating Doctor – Your treating doctor who has advised you for physiotherapy can provide you the best physiotherapist in and around your area. The doctor may give you some specific name and can consult with the therapist about your medical condition and the therapy you need. It should be kept in mind that the physiotherapist from whom you are going to get the treatment should be known to your treating doctor so that the doctor and the physiotherapist can have a dialogue whenever necessary.
- Home healthcare Organizations that provide Physiotherapy Services will equip the Physiotherapist with all the necessary mobile physiotherapy equipment.
- One should always remember that doing physiotherapy needs time. You should always find out how much time the physiotherapist shall give you. At least a 35 to 40 minutes session should be attentively given by the physiotherapist to you.
- You should also keep in mind that the physiotherapist is not charging hefty fees per session as physiotherapy is a process that is required to take for quite a period of time. High fees don’t always mean that the physiotherapist is best.
Choosing a good physiotherapist by considering some of the tips given above can be beneficial to you in the long run. Remember doing wrong physiotherapy done by a layman who had advertised to be a specialist can harm your quality life more and even your life could be at risk. So follow the above tips and enjoy life with a new beginning.