Consult a Doctor
First Response Healthcare will facilitate a hassle-free online secured payment gateway registration facility wherein the users visiting First Response Healthcare’s website can access the payment gateway /registration and can utilize the said services and make payments. Since most of the services offered under by First Response Healthcare are services in nature, there is no return of the services availed through First Response Healthcare’ s website, but certain refund and cancellation policies apply which may differ or vary from time to time and also service to service.
First Response Healthcare will offer refunds purely on the basis of facts concerning an individual case. There will be no refunds for cancellations post a registration, unless sufficiently provided evidence for – mistaken denominations, factual errors, inaccurate payment deductions, duplicate payments or any other instance where refund is agreed by management.
Refunds if any will be made to the same card or account using which the payment was initially made and it will be processed only after verification of the account holders credentials. No cash or cheque refunds will be made under any circumstances.
- Users cannot return the same order more than once.
- First Response Healthcare shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the customer due to incomplete contact details given by the individual.
- Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds may be blocked to access the services provided on the website.
- For claiming refund, the payee should provide valid invoice of the services paid & ID documents of the customer who is seeking refund so as to be able to get the refund.
- No interest will be paid on refund
All refunds would be made in time frame of 14-21 days. Any query with respective agreed refund can be addressed to email@example.com citing the receipt number against which refund is requested for.
First Response Healthcare reserves the right to modify/change the policy without prior intimation/publication/prior information.
First Response Healthcare has the following Refund Policies for its OnSite Services:
|Type||Description of complaints related to service||Action|
|Billing concerns||Wrong billing||Refund – 100% refund of disproportionate bill amount|
|Delay in service||Delay||Refund or Repeat of the Service – As per the patient’s request|
|Not satisfied with our service||Unhappy after availing < 50% of service||Refund – 50% of bill amount|
|Not satisfied with our service||Unhappy after availing > 50% of service||Refund – 25% of bill amount|
|Discontinuation of service||Relocation – availed < 50% of service||Refund – 50% of bill amount|
|Discontinuation of service||Relocation – availed > 50% of service||Refund – 25% of bill amount|
|Discontinuation of service||Inability to continue service – availed < 50% of service||Refund – 50% of bill amount|
|Discontinuation of service||Inability to continue service – availed > 50% of service||Refund – 25% of bill amount|
REFUND POLICY FOR HOME HEALTHCARE PACKAGES
Proportionate refund is given for the balance period in case the services have not been availed, this will be at the discretion of FIRST RESPONSE HEALTHCARE, if the cancellation is requested during the service period/tenure.
REFUND POLICY FOR TELE-CONSULTATION PACKAGES
- If you cancel anytime prior to 48 hrs, patient deposit will be unused and available for future bookings or refunded as per patient/client preference
- Late cancellations within 24-48 hours of your appointment time are charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the fee for your scheduled appointment type.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of your appointment time will be charged at the full consultation rate and no refund is applicable.
MODE OF REFUND
The mode of refund depends on the mode of payment used at the time of booking the service.
|Payment Mode||Refund Mode||Time|
|Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking||Refund will be processed to the same account used at the time of payment.||14-21 business days|
|Cash Payment||Bank transfer to the bank account specified by the customer.||14-21 business days|