A highly motivated dedicated Physiotherapist in delivering wide range of recovery focused treatments to enable patients to restore and rehabilitate movements. Having great passion for helping all ages, experienced in treating people with different injuries and well versed with communication, teamwork, making assessments and treatment plans and using electrotherapy modalities.
License: IAP- India; DHA- Dubai, UAE
- BOARD CERTIFIED PHYSIOTHERAPIST, DHA, DUBAI UAE
- BOARD CERTIFIED PHYSIOTHERAPIST, IAP, INDIA
- BASIC LIFE SUPPORT BY AHA (AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION)
- CERTIFIED IN BASIC KINESIO TAPING
- Physiotherapist- Homecare with Sport and Orthopedic Rehabilitation Centre, India.
- Orthopedic: Post-operative conditions like Total Knee Replacement (TKR), Total Hip Knee Replacement (THR), Arthroscopic Shoulder and Knee Repair and Fracture. Management of Arthritis, Spine and Disc Pathologies.
- Musculoskeletal: Neck pain, Low Back Pain Strain (Muscle tear/pull), Inflammation like Tendinitis and Bursitis.
- Sports: Pre and Post Operative Rehabilitation for ACL, PCL tear, Meniscal Injury and Shoulder Strain and Ankle Sprain.
- Neurological: Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Nerve Injuries and Facial Palsy.
- Women’s Health: Ante and Post Natal Physiotherapy and Fitness.
- English- Fluent
- Tamil- Native
- Telugu – Good
- Malayalam – Good
- Hindi- Communicative
- Interferential Current Therapy (ICT/IFT)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Traction Machine
- Shockwave Diathermy
- Hot Moist Pack Application and Cold Compress
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES), Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)