- General Practitioner with 6 years of experience out of which 3 years have been in the field of Internal medicine and 3 years in the field of Gastroenterology with a special interest in care for patients with acute and chronic disorders.
- Extensive experience in diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions like GI disorders evaluation, diagnoses, and treatment, Liver and biliary system evaluation and treatment, Prevention and management of infectious GI diseases and follow up with chronic diseases and conditions.
- Dr. Zein believes in delivering individualised care to his patients, placing them at the centre of the decision-making process, with the freedom to express their opinions.
- Detail oriented and hardworking in counselling, patient education on medications, laboratory work and care plan development.
- He undertakes extensive training and continuous professional development to stay at the forefront of knowledge.
- Bachelor of medicine from UOK university
- Syrian board in Gastroenterology
- General practitioner with DHA License
- Basic and advanced life support BLS-ALS
- Intensive training programs in multiple departments including ambulance, ICU, internal medicine departments, and minor surgery experience at hospitals.
- Gastrointestinal experience in evaluation and diagnosis of acute and chronic conditions.
- Gastrointestinal experience in reading and evaluate investigations and laboratory tests that related to liver and biliary tract system.
- Treating and preventing GI infectious diseases.