Dr. Sohail Bana
With an experience of more than six years as a General Practitioner in Dubai and Pakistan.
He adept in physical evaluations, treatment plans, and disease management. Moreover, He is excel at the following due to his on-the-job experience and continuous practice:
– Patient Assessment: carefully analysing information to determine diagnoses
– Patient Counselling: Educating patients regarding conditions and treatment options
– Regulatory Compliance: Strictly maintaining the confidentiality of patients, families, and colleagues and following procedures to avoid malpractice
– Manual & Electronic Charting Management: Maintaining accurate medical records and documentation.
- Dip. In Paediatrics from Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP Certified
- More than 6 years of working experience as a General Practitioner
- Excellent Patient Management Skills
- Highly Proficient in managing Acute and Chronic medical cases
- Highly skilled in handling General Medical Cases including Paediatrics, Adults and Geriatrics.
- Prioritize Patient Safety and maintaining excellent communications skills.
- Pakistan Medical Commission
- Dubai Health Authority
- Royal College of Physicians of Ireland