Dr. Roaa Faisal Bahboh
MOH Licensed General Practitioner
- Dr. Roaa Faisal Bahboh, a Syrian national who was born and raised in United Arab Emarites, she successfully recevied her Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from Ras Al Khaimah Medical and Health Sciences University, United Arab Emirates.
- A compassionate Medical Doctor with successful background in various departments after her graduation as a medical intern in internal medicine, general surgery, obestitric & gynecology, pediatrics, family medicine, accidents, emergency and ophthalmolgy in emarities health services facilities, Ras Al Khaimah, U.A.E.
- Proficient at diagnosing illness and prescribing and administrating appropriate
- Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) RAK Medical & Health Sciences University (RAKMHSU).
- MOH Licensed General practitioner
- 2nd prize as an undergraduate student in laboratory research at the 10th RAK Medical and Health Sciences University, scientific conference (Synergistic effect of curcumin with antibiotics on Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates research) .
- Quality of life among adults on ketogenic diet regimen vs. demographic data and profiles – Research Paper during academic experience at RAK Medical and Health Sciences University, Ras-Al-Kaimah, UAE
- Basic Life Support
- 1 month elective ( Obstetrics & Gynecology / General surgery ) Al qalamoun hospital, Al Nabek, Syria.
- 12 Months Internship, Ras Al Khaimah medical facilities -Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) .
- Extensive experience in working with COVID-19 team in the Isolation hospital in IBHOH- Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
- 2 weeks elective (ophthalmology) Saqer Hospital – Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates.
- 2 weeks elective (cardiology) IBHOH- Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates.
- English ( Full professional proficiency )
- Arabic ( Native )