Dr. Nigora Rahmatova
- Accomplished general practitioner with more than 6 years of experience in the medical field.
- Highly skilled in diagnosing and treating a variety of human diseases and injuries.
- Exceptional understanding of drug properties and interactions, procedural techniques, and preventative health-care methods. Extraordinary decision-making skills and critical thinking capabilities
- Highly trained medical practitioner with strong clinical abilities and organized with passionate commitment to first-rate patient care.
- Master’s degree in the specialty of Cardiologist, Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
- Bachelor’s degree in the specialty of General Practitioner, Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
- Member of American Cardiologist association
- General practitioner with DHA License
- Basic and Advanced Life Support
- Her clinical practice focuses on the evaluation and identifying the best treatment option for various injuries and ailments.
- In-depth knowledge of procedures for diagnosing and treating patients.
- She is proficient in understanding of mental and physical rehabilitation methods and counselling approaches, Primary care, Acute and chronic conditions, Health Checks and Screening and Health promotion and Disease prevention.