Dr. Mohamed Nadir Smati
- DHA Licensed General Practitioner who graduated from Badji Mokhtar University of Annaba, Algeria and completed a postgraduate one year internship in the renowned Annaba’s University Hospital (1087 beds).
- His postgraduate training consisted of various medical and surgical wards immersions such as Pediatrics, Pneumology, Gynaecology-obstetrics, Medical and Surgical ER….
- Experienced as a General Practitioner in multiple settings (Out-patient care, ER, internal medicine, Preventive medicine, COVID-19 Unit…) and areas (Urban, rural, remote and bedouin)
- Highly skilled in minor surgical procedures (suture, debridement, catheterization…)
- Attentive, confident, passionate and committed to deliver the best care to patients.
Doctorate of Medicine (M.D.) from Badji Mokhtar University of Annaba, Algeria.
Baccalaureate Certificate from Rebahi Nouar High school, Algeria.
Diploma in Advanced French Language (DALF) from Institut Français d’Algerie
- Out-patient management and care with fast diagnosis and efficient treatment.
- Assessment of different medical and surgical emergencies, and adequate management to ensure fast recovery.
- Minor surgeries including suturing and debriding wounds, various catheterizations.
- Follow-up on different chronic diseases cases and treatment adjustments.
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Medical Registry.
- Permanent member of the National Medical Board of Algeria.