Dr Huda Khan
- Dr. Huda a Pakistani national who was born and raised in Dubai, completed her bachelor’s in medicine and surgery from Dubai Medical College.
- With an expertise of 4 years as a general physician she built an unparalleled work ethic due to the multi-cultural exposure she has received during her internship in Dubai Health Authority and current employment with First Response Healthcare.
- Furthermore, she has a holistic approach towards her patients and strongly advocates for patient consent and safety.
- Her outstanding finesse is that she is impeccably eloquent in her communication, multi-disciplinary treatment plans and thorough follow ups.
- Additionally, she can treat a variety of ailments which can range from common communicable diseases to acute illnesses.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery Dubai Medical College
- North American International High School
- Anesthesiology Directed to Acute Medicine- Vumc Netherlands
- Crises & Disaster Management – CRIMEDIM Italy
- Legislator- IFMSA
- Intern House Officer- DHA