Dr. Diana Salama
- Compassionate and dedicated pediatric specialist with many years experience managing and caring for pediatric patients in different hospital settings
- Detail oriented and Hardworking with proven capabilities in counselling, patient education on medications, laboratory work and care plan development.
- Reliable and committed to provide first rate health care to pediatric patients of different ages (day 1 to 18 years) and diverse needs
- Clinical MD in Pediatrics and Child Health
- Pursuing MRCPCH
- Bachelor of medicine and Surgery MBBS
- In addition to certifications from the following programs
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program NRP
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support PALS
- Intensive training programs in multiple departments including general pediatrics and ER, Neonatal intensive care units NICU, pediatric ICU, pediatric oncology, pediatric endocrinology and Diabetes, pediatric gastroenterology and dermatology.
- Primary health care (vaccination and growth monitoring)