Dr. Diana Salama
Language: English, Arabic
Compassionate and dedicated Paediatric Specialist with many years managing and caring for paediatric patients in different hospital settings. Special interest in Paediatric endocrinology and oncology. Detail-orientated and hardworking with capabilities in counselling, patient education on medications, laboratory work and care plan development for diagnosis. Genuine, reliable, and committed to providing first-rate health care to patients with diverse needs.
- In house medical officer in Sudan Ministry of Health
- Medical officer in Emergency unit of Khartoum Airport Clinic
- Pediatric Registrar in Sudan Medical Specialization
- Intensive training program in multidepartment’s including NICU, PICU, pediatric oncology and Dermatology
- Clinical MD in Pediatrics and child Health
- Pursuing MRCPCH
- Presented thesis tiled:
- Mothers and Caregivers Awareness and practice of use of Aspirin as an antipyretic in Children’s Febrile Illness
- knowledge attitude and practice of contact lens among university studentsPresented thesis tiled
- Participated in research titled: Why did Sudanese end stage renal failure patients refuse renal transplantation?