Dr. Alina Gabdulbarova
- Qualified and trained to provide primary care for patients of all ages and backgrounds.
- General Practitioner with 6 years career in healthcare.
- Licensed by DHA.
- Special interest is in Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity, Metabolic Syndrome, Thyroid, Pituitary and Adrenal gland Disfunction, Osteoporosis.
- Post-graduated in Endocrinology, 2020 – Kazan State Medical Univercity, Russia
- Master’s degree in Endocrinology, 2017 – Kazan State Medical Univercity, Russia
- Bachelor’s Degree in general medicine, 2015 – Kazan State Medical Univercity, Russia
- Holder of DHA Licensed – General Practice
- Experience of working in large medical organization including recognizing presentations, investigation and treatment of the variety of endocrine conditions.
- Teaching experience in multi-cultural environment.
- Evidence-based approach including the rational use of medical tests and treatments.
- Effective consulting skills with patient-centred approach.