Ms. Kristine Jane Mendoza is a DHA licensed Physiotherapist and she has over 4 years of experience as licensed physiotherapist both in Philippines and Dubai.
Physiotherapy at Home
Expert Physiotherapy care in the comfort of your home
SALIENT FEATURED BENEFITS OF HOME PHYSIOTHERAPY PROGRAM BY FIRST RESPONSE
- Customized Services – Specializing in Senior Care
- One-on-One Attention – taking time to listen
- Privacy and comfort at Home – Prioritizing your safety
- Flexible Appointments – Adapting to your schedule
- Communicated Recovery Process – Regular Progress reports
- Relationship based Therapy – Building Personal Connections
First Response Physiotherapy Dubai On Call Service provides physiotherapy at home, providing care that is convenient and delivered by experienced physiotherapists. Click here to book your appointment now.
HOME PHYSIOTHERAPY IN DUBAI BY FIRST RESPONSE – IMPACT ON PATIENT EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNITY
- Home physiotherapy increases independence, teaches self-management and promotes empowerment.
- Our Home Physiotherapy Dubai services with regular visits from health care professionals, consistent monitoring and follow-up ensure continuity of care in the community.
- Patient satisfaction is high for home-based physiotherapy program Physiotherapy at Home enables patients to live in the community longer and more safely
- Home physiotherapy programs for patients with balance and mobility problems, improve functional abilities and quality of life
- Implementation of a home-based muscle strengthening and balance retraining program decreases the rate and risk of falls in seniors living in the community
- Home Physiotherapy interventions focused on functional improvements reduce mortality rates
- Home physiotherapy services reduce health care costs by keeping people independent in their homes, preventing falls and providing a safe environment within the home.
- Home physiotherapy improves physical and social function and Quality of Life.
WHAT IS FIRST RESPONSE’S HOME PHYSIOTHERAPY DUBAI PROGRAM
Our Home physiotherapy dubai program provides assessment and treatments to Dubai Residents in their homes for many conditions, including, stroke, heart failure, Parkinson’s disease, and recovery from hip-replacement surgery. Home-based physiotherapy improves overall physical wellbeing, enhances social functioning, ensures routine monitoring of isolated clients, and reduces the rate of re-hospitalization and future health care service utilization.
Our Home physiotherapy program help ensures continuity of care and facilitate the transition from hospital to home. Our home physiotherapy dubai program is tailored according to patient’s specific needs and includes the following:
- Strength Training
- Balance Training
- Therapeutic Massage and Exercises
- Muscle Imbalance Correction
- Posture Correction
- Neuro-developmental Therapy
We have built an energetic team of licensed physical therapists that provide comprehensive physiotherapy assessments and treatments in the comfort and convenience of your Home, Hotel or Office
If you or a loved one are in pain, have difficulties getting out of the house, work long hours, have young children or have no form of transport, these problems are overcome by one of our mobile physiotherapists coming to a place that suits you.
Our Physiotherapists do a comprehensive assessment of your condition at your home to recommend and advise the best treatment plan.
Our trained Physiotherapists utilize different treatment modalities including Ultrasound, TENS, Electrotherapy, hot and cold therapy, weight training, stretching & strengthening and exercises for balance, coordination & rehabilitation.
Personalized Treatment Plan
Our patients get a personalized tailored treatment plan and all physiotherapy at home in Dubai sessions done with prior booking as per your convenient schedule and punctual visits.
We offer a wide range of physiotherapy treatments for all age groups and conditions in Dubai. We handle all acute, sub-acute or chronic illnesses of the nervous, muscular or skeletal and musculo-skeletal systems, which include sports injuries, orthopaedic, neurological and respiratory conditions.
Range of Physiotherapy
Our Range of services includes physiotherapy at home after surgery, Elderly rehabilitation, physiotherapy for aches and pains, Women’s health & Pediatrics, Chest physiotherapy & Neurological physiotherapy.
Promote Natural Healing
Our Physiotherapy at home team uses techniques aimed to reduce pain and speed up the natural healing process, strengthen muscles and restore movement and function. Our aim is to empower you to help prevent further episodes.
OUR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS CARE ABOUT YOUR GOALS!
Your physiotherapy at home treatment plan will be as unique and individual as you are, and your active participation will be essential for success. Our physiotherapist will develop your treatment plan in close consultation with you and adjust it during the course of therapy in keeping with your goals and personal circumstances. Depending on your needs, our physiotherapist may draw upon a number of practice skills, such as:
- Corrective techniques to improve heart and lung function and cardiac monitoring
- Electrical modalities
- Manual therapy interventions to reduce pain and stiffness
- Posture and gait retraining and individualized conditioning regimes
- Techniques to correct muscle imbalances and postural alignment
- Techniques to improve movement coordination and balance
- Techniques and modalities that reduce pain
- Therapeutic exercise to build strength, flexibility and mobility
FIRST RESPONSE BRINGS LUXURY OF AT HOME PHYSIOTHERAPY TO DUBAI
First Response Physio-On-Call team is comprised of highly trained, qualified and licensed physiotherapists who are fully equipped with portable equipment and provide to you physiotherapy at home required after assessment of your condition. Are you suffering the side-effects of injury, illness or disability and want to alleviate the pain and improve how you feel? We can help you feel better with our mobile physiotherapy at home service.
Using our Home physiotherapy Dubai services you can get a Physiotherapist on demand to visit you and assist you to relieve injury and to achieve improved mobility, increased strength and your highest level of functioning independently. Our Physiotherapy at Home Services are designed so you get personalized and effective physiotherapy at home services delivered to you in the comfort of your own home suited to your schedule, needs
and lifestyle. This removes the inconvenience of traveling to a clinic and not being able to be seen at a time that suits you.
With our affordable and accountable home physiotherapy dubai services, say goodbye to all your worries and hassles of physiotherapy treatment. Our physiotherapists heal patients in the comfort of their homes. They assess, diagnose, and develop a treatment plan which varies depending on the patient’s needs.
All our Physiotherapists are licensed by the Dubai Health Authority and have good clinical experience.
With the availability of physiotherapists at home, you no longer need to stress yourself about visiting a clinic or hospital and aggravate the injury. Call us to book an appointment and you will get the best-trained physiotherapists to help you in getting your normal life back as soon as possible.
- Appointments from 8:00 a.m. – 9:15 p.m., every day
- No home equipment needed. We bring everything to you
- Licensed, Expert Physiotherapists For Your Condition
Our Clients Say
It was great. My ankle was in pain. I Informed my hotel staff and they got a First Response Healthcare physiotherapist to help me. Thanks to her timeliness, and professionalism, my ankle is doing much better.
We also provide a range of quality products to complement your physiotherapy at home treatment plan which includes :
Supports and Braces, Hot & Cold therapy, Foot Care, Rehab & fitness, Back & Neck Care, Walking Aids, Ergonomic Equipment, Moving Aids, Pain Relief, Pilates, Compression Socks, Osteoporosis