The exact answer is a little difficult as the fee would vary according to what treatment you require, which medical company you opt for, the location, the ratings, and the course of your treatment. Medical treatments are always a bit on the expensive end, but it is also one aspect where you should not cut corners as someone’s life and wellbeing hang in the balance. Rather than trying to find a cheap doctor on call, opt for a good doctor on call.
But how to find a good doctor on call that does not cost you an arm and a leg? Here are some tips you can keep in mind;
- There are a bunch of medical personnel providers out there. Check the reviews and don’t just blindly go for the one with the highest ratings.
- How long have they been in business and what is their combined experience?
- Are the on-call doctors professional trained, or no? And which medical facility they work under since you cannot be a freelancer in UAE.
- Try and make a list of a couple of places you like and ten research on each of them individually.
- Check what services they provide, how are their reviews, what are their rates. Are the rates blindly high or suspiciously low?
- A lot of these companies have a specialty, like one category they excel at, see what that is and what services you require.
- After thorough research, opt for the one that has a sweet middle ground with all these aspects, or if not then at least most of these.
Services at First Response Healthcare
First Response offers the privileged to care for various medical conditions in the convenience, comfort, and privacy of your own home. We have a team with a combined experience of over 50 years, trained vigorously to provide you with the best at-home treatment we can offer. We strive to make you recover faster and in a wholesome mind and body manner, keeping you in your comfortable surroundings, talking and listening to your thoughts, and helping you in any way we can. We offer a bunch of different services, the cost of which will differ according to the treatment plan and the patient’s conditions. Some of the services we provide are;
Fees for all the services are subjective to the patient, the condition, mode of treatment, duration of treatment, amongst other factors. Book an appointment for a consultation to get detailed and precise information about the treatment plan and the fee.
Things to Look Out For
A lot of big medical companies or facilities charge you extra for their name and the luxury. Do not think that the more expensive the better the treatment will be. A good doctor is someone is proven medical experience, good communication skills, and an investment in the overall wellbeing of their patient. You need to dig in and research to be sure before you make any rash decisions.