COVID-19 Testing In Dubai – The How, Where & When
Currently, the COVID-19 PCR test is the only type of test approved by the local and international health authorities to confirm whether or not you have a COVID-19 infection. Getting a COVID-19 Test is the safest option and precaution to take in-case you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you’ve come in contact with anyone who has tested positive. Over and above this, you may need a negative COVID-19 test report for travel or to have access to certain places and events in Dubai.
Table of Contents
When Should You Get Tested For COVID-19
You should get tested for COVID-19 if you’re experiencing the following symptoms. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Over and above the following symptoms If you or someone is showing any of the following signs, you should seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest.
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
Where Can You Get Tested in Dubai?
COVID-19 test in Dubai takes place throughout Dubai at various DPI laser test centres, drive-through centres, medical clinics, as well as private and public hospitals in Dubai. Plus, the UAE Government has set up several screening centres to mass test the population in an effort to identify and isolate new cases of infection. WordPress 5.9 is available! Please update now.To make your site as secure as possible, take a moment to optimize the Wordfence Web Application Firewall: CLICK HERE TO CONFIGURE DISMISS
Drive-through Test Centres For COVID-19 Testing In Dubai
Following are the Drive-Thru Locations in Dubai where appointment is not required:
Al Futtaim HealthHub
- At HealthHub Dubai Festival City, the Drive-Thru is open 24/7 and the fast track test will cost you AED 139. The results of which you’ll get in 12-14 hours approximately. A Regular Test will cost you AED 110 and you will get the results in approximately 24 hours.
- You can also go to Tashafi in Festival Plaza (Jebel Ali), where the tests are available for the same cost mentioned above.
At both these centres, an appointment is not necessary but you need to fill a pre-registration form
Drive-Thru Locations for COVID-19 Testing That Need Appointments:
- Al Qusais
- Discovery Gardens
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- International City
- Al Nahda
- Al Karama
You can book at the above mentioned places by calling 800-2344. Results of your test results will be made available on AlHosn App at the same time it is issued.
Dubai Health Authority Centers
You can also choose to visit one of the following DHA Centre where you can book an appointment by calling 800 342.
Al Nasr Club on Oud Metha Road – Open on all days on the below mentioned timings
Al Rashidiya Majlis, Al Rashidiya – Open on all days from 11 AM to 6 PM
Mall of Emirates on Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha – Open on all days from 10 AM to 6 PM
City Centre Deira at Port Saeed – Open on all days 9am and 7pm from Saturday to Thursday.
Hospitals Providing COVID-19 PCR Test In Dubai
Hospitals throughout Dubai offer COVID testing services for people. The prices, availability and appointment requirements are varied for all hospitals and may change at any time.
Medcare hospitals are available at the following locations. The cost of testing is AED 150 per PCR test at Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centres.
- Medcare Hospital, near Al Safa Park – Al Hadiqa Road – You can call on +9718006332273 to book an appointment or for more details.
- Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, 2nd St – Garhoud – You can call on +97142827788 to book an appointment or for more details.
- Mediclinic City Hospital, Building 37 – 26th St – You can call on +9718001999 to book an appointment or for more details.
- Mediclinic Dubai Mall, Financial Center Rd – You can call on +97144495111 to book an appointment or for more details.
American Hospital Dubai, 19th St – Oud Metha, Dubai – Open on call days from 7 AM Till 12 Midnight. You can call them on +971 800 24392
Medeor Hospital 24×7 on Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, Bur Dubai – This hospital is open for walk-in appointments – For details, you can call them on 80055.
King’s College Dubai Marina Hospital – Al Marabea’ St, Dubai Hills – Open on all days. Patients can be booked in hospital outpatient during operating hours
Prime Medical Centre at Salah Al Din St 2nd Floor, Reef Mall – Deira – Open on all days from 9 AM to 9 PM
Aster Hospital at 9 A Street – Beirut St – Open on all days 24/7
Medeor Hospital at Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Rd – Open on all days 24/7
NMC Healthcare at Al Hudaiba St – Open on all days from 9 AM – 1 PM and 5 PM TO 9 PM
Prime Medical Centres Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Rd – Open on all days from 8 AM to 9 PM
Saudi German Hospital at Sheikh Zayed Rd – Open on all days 24/7
Thumbay Hospital at Al Qusais – Open on all days 24/7
Zulekha Hospital at Al Nahda – Open on all days 24/7
King’s College Dubai Hills Hospital Al Marabea’ St – Dubai Hills – Open on all days from 7 AM to 11 PM
COVID-19 PCR Test At Home In Dubai | First Response Healthcare
If you want to avoid driving through Dubai traffic or the hassle of queuing up for a test at a hospital or drive-through, or if you simply want to avoid the risk of being exposed to other people who might have COVID-19, getting tested at home is the best and safest option. First Response Healthcare(FRH) can visit your house, hotel or office anywhere in Dubai for your Covid-19 PCR test sample collection. You can book your appointment for your sample at any time convenient to you, since FRH services are available 24*7 365 days a year.
If you want to book an appointment for a COVID-19 test at home, here are the steps to follow:
- Call on 0505050387 or 800DIALDOC.
- Bookings are available 24/7 by and you can book your slot by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also book an appointment online by visiting – https://firstresponse.ae/
- Once the appointment is confirmed, you can share your location with the team. Our team will reach you at the scheduled time and collect the swab sample which will be sent to our Dubai Health Authority (DHA) authorized laboratory for testing.
Benefits of Getting Your COVID-19 Test from First Response Healthcare
- Flexible & Accommodating Services
Through First Response Healthcare, you can choose a time and place of testing according to your availability and convenience. You can get your COVID-19 Test in Dubai any day of week, at any time of the year in a place of your choice. One call, and we’ll be at your destination with our premium quality services.
2. A Dependable Team
Our team of nurses and doctors are well-trained, experienced and DHA-licensed. The utmost priority of the team is to make sure that the sanitation and hygiene practices are taken care of before, during and after testing. Over and above this, we are also always sensitive to your needs and concerns and make sure you feel comfortable during the process.
3. Fast Covid Tests – Express Services
Our goal is to send your PCR test report accurately and quickly while following highest quality and safety standards. If you need your COVID-19 test results urgently, you can book our fast covid test in Dubai. After your fast Covid PCR test booking, our team will contact you and schedule an appointment at a time and place convenient to you and you will receive the results on the registered email id and mobile number through email and/or SMS within 8-10 hours after the sample collection.
4. Available 24*7 – 365 Days A Year
Our services are available round the clock. Our team of doctors and nurses work is shifts and we provide all our services, including COVID-19 PCR Test all days of the year – 24*7.
5. Credible & Trusted Name For COVID-19 PCR Test In Dubai
First Response Healthcare is one of the leading healthcare providers in Dubai, accredited with Joint Commission International’s gold seal of approval for its processes and services. Perseverance and dedication shown by our team during the pandemic has made us one of the most trusted names for Covid PCR test Dubai.
First Response Healthcare Offers:
- Mobile On Demand Service
- The test is administered by one of our DHA Licensed nurses
- Our Express Service will get you your test results within 8-10 hours
- Our Test Reports are accepted by all airlines and act as an documentation and evidence for travel
- All our Partner Labs are certified, accredited and DHA approved
- We are available everywhere across the Emirate of Dubai
- We have 24/7 Call Support Desk that you can reach out to any time
- We collect samples from homes, offices and hotels.
- In case you need to take a trip for emergency travel or have a flight on the same day, we ensure that you get your test results in time.
When will you get your test results
Test results are generally available within 18-24 hours. For urgent requirements you can book an Express test through which the results will be available within 8- 10 hours. Along with being DHA-approved, our PCR reports are also authorized for domestic and international travel.
As per the DHA data requirement guidelines, post booking an appointment, you will be asked to share your name, Emirates ID, contact email, address, occupation and travel history. Your sample will then be submitted to a DHA approved and accredited laboratory for diagnostic evaluation, and the results of your test will be shared back with you by email.
To book a Corona test appointment, call on 0505050387 or 800DIALDOC. You can also book an online appointment by visiting https://firstresponse.ae/