Construction sites are dangerous places for everyone, especially workers. Construction sites are high-risk environments that always require on-site ambulances along with paramedics in case of any emergencies. The most common incidents that occur on construction sites are, heat strokes, heart attacks, and accidents. Construction workers face the risk of injury and death every day because of their field of work, and therefore, it is important to have Ambulances at Construction Sites along with paramedics to assist these workers. One should have a contingency plan to notify the appropriate personnel so that they can respond quickly in the event of an emergency.
Having paramedics with an on-site medical ambulance is just as important. A paramedic is an emergency medical practitioner who specializes in providing medical care to construction and industrial workers. They are trained to address the specific needs of construction workers such as: recognizing the signs of heat stroke, understanding how to extricate the worker safely from heavy machinery, and so on.
Having an ambulance service on-site can be particularly important for construction site safety due to the following reasons:
- Quick Response: In the event of an emergency, having an ambulance at construction sites can ensure that medical attention is provided promptly, potentially reducing the severity of injuries or illnesses, and improving the chances of a full recovery.
- Hazardous Environment: Construction sites can be dangerous places to work due to the heavy machinery, falling objects, and other hazards that workers are exposed to. medical ambulances at construction sites can be essential in providing timely care in the event of an accident or injury.
- Legal Compliance: In many jurisdictions, having an onsite ambulance service may be a legal requirement for construction site safety, particularly for those with a high risk of accidents and injuries. Not complying with these rules and regulations can lead to penalties and fines.
- Peace of Mind: Knowing that an ambulance service is available on-site can provide peace of mind for workers, who may feel reassured knowing that they have access to medical care if needed.
On-site medical ambulance and paramedics provide services such as:
- First Aid Service: These services include treatment for injuries and illnesses, and first aid for wounds that may become infected.
- Professional emergency services: These services include administering oxygen or CPR.
- Additional Skills such as:
- On-site safety inspection and orientation
- Patient assessment/management
- Bleeding management/shock management
- Cardiac Arrest Management
- Fixation of joints and bones
Table of Contents
What Are the Benefits of Construction Site Medical Services?
Ambulances at construction sites and onsite paramedics are an asset to your business as they can provide immediate assistance in an emergency. In times of crisis and emergencies, time is of the essence. Having an on-site medical ambulance and paramedic available within minutes or seconds can make all the difference. Plus, field medical professionals and paramedics have access to all the equipment and tools they need for any emergency. They have knowledge and experience that is difficult to duplicate when remote technicians respond to emergencies.
Construction site medical services can treat all kinds of emergencies, from minor cuts and bruises to cardiac arrest. They can also perform physical examinations in case they need to identify underlying medical conditions that may lead to future problems.
Some other benefits of construction site medical services include:
- Providing emergency orientation.
- Helping prevent injuries at work.
- Providing convenient access to quality care.
- Helping stay compliant with health and safety regulations.
- Improving productivity of the workers in the short and long term.
- Reporting Undetected Dangerous Conditions.
- Acts as a plus when recruiting and retaining employees.
On-site Medical Ambulance in Dubai | First Response Healthcare
Run by First Response Healthcare (FRH), First Response Ambulance Service (FRAS) is a well-equipped and staffed emergency medical service that provides proactive and reliable emergency ambulance services in accordance with DCAS policies and regulations.
First Response Ambulance service uses Level 6 Ambulance, which is the highest level certified by the Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services (DCAS). Tier 6 ambulances are known for their state-of-the-art technical vehicles and the highest patient transfer standards. Our medical ambulances at construction sites are of GMC Savana brand and are equipped with defibrillators, ventilators, oxygen, trauma stabilizers and heart aids.
FRAS has state-of-the-art emergency medical equipment and works with a team of experienced medical professionals and paramedics who are trained in emergency medical initial assessment, treatment, stabilization, monitoring, and resuscitation. The First Response Ambulance Service (FRAS) is staffed by highly skilled advanced paramedics, paramedics, emergency medical technicians (EMTs), and ambulance drivers. Our services are available 24/7 and we provide emergency medication, first aid and patient transfers.
FRAS ensures the highest operating standards using advanced and modern equipment and technology while adhering to DCAS requirements and guidelines. Our expertise in providing high-quality, high-standard ambulance services comes from our background in providing reliable home healthcare services in Dubai.
Why First Response Ambulances Are Best Suited for On-Site Emergencies?
- FRAS is managed by First Response Healthcare, a JCI-accredited healthcare organization that implements international quality standards.
- FRAS is licensed for ambulance services by Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services
- The FRAS team consists exclusively of EMTs, Paramedics, and Advanced Paramedics with DCAS licenses.
- FRAS provides service through Level 6 ambulances, known as the best and most reliable model of emergency services.
- FRAS is supported by over 200 medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, and medical staff. For businesses, depending on the nature of your business, we can provide a fully equipped first aid station or a fully equipped ambulance that complies with DCAS regulations. The options include:
- Fully fitted first aid station
- Fully equipped ambulance
- Paramedics to client’s site
We provide ambulance service for the following businesses:
- Construction Sites
- Dewa Plants
- Rail Transport
- Oil & Gas
Over and above this, we also provide an ambulance for emergency services for the following places:
- Attraction Sites
- Community Parks
- Shopping Malls
- VIP Receptions
To book on-site medical ambulance, you can call on 0505050387 or visit:https://firstresponse.ae/ambulance-services/ However, in times of health emergencies, you are advised to only call the Dubai Ambulance by calling 998