This article elaborates how the Doctor at Home Services helps to strengthen healthcare for the community of our city Dubai.
First Response is the Leading Doctor at Home Service of Dubai
First Response Healthcare is the leading doctor at home service in Dubai which shall soon expand to the other Emirates of UAE. All of our doctors are highly trained and qualified who specialize in treating all types of ailments patients might have. Our doctors will also send a medical report to you the following day detailing the condition and treatment that you have been given. We care about your health, which is why we will also arrange to provide patients with the prescribed medication and diagnostics at home.
Contact Information: Call us to make an Appointment at 0505050 387
Time for appointments: Anytime 24/7 365 days a year we are just a call away
Time to reach you: The doctor visits you within 30-45 minutes of your call
Areas our home doctors service covers: Entire Emirate of Dubai
Where all our Doctors can visit you in Dubai: Home, Hotel or Office
Questions? Read here our compiled answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
You’ll be glad to know that our Doctor at Home On Call service is available on weekends public holidays.
We are available 24×7 to strengthen Healthcare Services for Dubai Community
No need to suffer any longer through the night waiting for your clinic to open and your clinic or hospital doctor to be available for you. Contact First Response Doctor On call now to get a doctor to your door so you can feel better sooner.
We are proud to have a team of professional and highly trained doctors across Dubai who are happy to treat patients in the comfort of their own homes.
First Response Doctor on call service is available 24×7 365 days a year in Dubai. The health of our patients is always a priority. Our doctors work every day and night in shift duties across Dubai to provide the very best at home care to their patients. Our doctors treat children, adults and the elderly with care and compassion. Whether you are at home or in a hotel, wherever you are, we can treat you at your current location within Dubai.
Each day emergency departments across Dubai treat life-threatening presentations and work hard to save lives. However, they’re also regularly faced with non-urgent presentations – including many conditions which can be treated by a doctor at home. Emergency doctors routinely find themselves treating patients with non-urgent cases, when they should be free for genuine emergencies. Our team of medical practitioners specialises in optimal 24×7 doctor services across Dubai. We believe our services play a great role in strengthening healthcare in Dubai by relieving pressure from local hospital emergency departments. We achieve this by treating patients with non-life-threatening illnesses in the comfort of the patient’s own home. We give people an alternative to hospital emergency departments for minor health emergencies.
Accessible privilege for all Dubai residents and visitors
First Response Doctor on Call is a doctor house call provider in Dubai that provides doctors for patients who require medical care in the comfort of their home or hotel. With the First Response strong team for Dubai wide coverage, Doctor at Home is now an accessible privilege for all Dubai residents and visitors who require a doctor to come and provide medical consultation. At First Response healthcare our doctors available for house calls will ensure that every patient in Dubai will be seen by a doctor within 30-45 minutes he or she requests a home visit. Requesting a home visit from a doctor in Dubai is easy, all you have to do is call us at 0505050 387, provide us with your information and request a doctor to visit you at your home.
Internationally trained Doctors proud to serve Dubai Community
Our doctors receive satisfaction knowing that they are treating vulnerable patients when they need it most. We have full-time doctors that are internationally trained and who work in shifts to cover 24/7 service. They treat a range of level 4 or 5 illnesses or conditions that are not life-threatening. These conditions can range from illnesses such as cold and flu symptoms to minor lacerations and trauma. Not only will our doctors give you the right treatment, but they also genuinely care about making you feel better. Our doctors are always courteous and respectful when being welcomed into your home. Don’t hesitate to choose First Response Doctor at Home Services for doctors you can rely on.
Finding a Good Doctor on Call in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Once you express your need in a doctor’s house call to our 24-hour call center ( Call or Whatsapp 0505050 387), all you have to do is wait for a qualified doctors health care professional to arrive at your home for the appointment. We, at First Response healthcare know how hard it is to find a good doctor, let alone find a good doctor who does house calls. You won’t need to go through doctor reviews after doctor reviews because all the doctors who are working at First Response have met the highest standards and they all received continuous positive feedback throughout their medical practice history. You can rest assured that you will receive professional and friendly patient care from the physician attending to your needs at your house or hotel room in Dubai.
Unable to attend a traditional clinic or hospital OPD – No need to worry, Call our Doctor
Our home health care or call-a-doctor service is best utilized by individuals living in Dubai who are unable to attend a traditional walk-in clinic’s consultation hours due to a physical disability or other retaining circumstances. This service is available for anybody who wishes to be seen by a doctor in Dubai.
The doctor on call service by First Response is recommended for the following residents of Dubai:
- Elderly or senior citizens
- who do not want to leave the comfort of their home
- with the temporary or permanent inability for movement
- Young families with children
- Individuals with a temporary disability who have no access to transportation
- This service is available for anybody who wishes to be seen by a doctor in Dubai at their home or hotel.
Any of the above-mentioned individuals may request our home health care services to be conducted by a qualified physician. The call-a-doctor service operates all the Dubai communities such as Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah, Dubailand, Mirdiff, JLT, Deira, Bur Dubai and all other areas in the Emirate of Dubai.
Baby or Infant Health Care
As a new parent, you may face many new situations with your baby. We, at First Response Doctor on Call Services understand that you want the best for your child. If your baby is sick, your best option is to request a home visit from a doctor in Dubai so that your baby or infant gets immediate medical attention and will not be exposed to additional bacteria at a walk-in clinic’s waiting room.
Future of healthcare is in the convenience of Home healthcare
In ancient times, patients would get individual attention from their town doctor only when he would knock on their door and bring health care to them. Today, thanks to technology, we have numerous advanced medical tools which help us treat patients better and quicker. However, in the midst of all this, we have neglected the quality of service the patient receives while being treated via new advancements. At-home visits of doctors were frequent in the mid-1960s. Before the start of the Second World War, almost 40 percent of patients were treated at the comfort of their home. Soon, the numbers dropped as the physicians began establishing their own clinics or tied up with hospitals to provide pristine medical care without delay. However, as many governments are now giving reimbursement rates for home visits, the numbers have begun to rise, slowly but steadily. What many people fail to realize is that they can avail the best medical help at their homes; thanks to advanced medical treatments that are now becoming portable.
With our Doctor On Call Services, we also bring back that classic connection between patient and doctor. In the old days, doctors would visit patients in their homes to treat them – a true testament to personal care, compassion, and support. Our service revives this classic medical service, visiting and treating you in your home instead of you coming to us. Our Doctors spend much more time with you than a clinic or hospital OPD doctor who has another patient waiting outside and you get a comprehensive and personalized medical review.
No waiting rooms – Waiting in a room before meeting the doctor is one of the worst parts of going to the medical clinic. A long waiting period will hamper the experience and may worsen the condition of the patient. If your child is sick, taking him to the doctor is a whole different headache, as you have to make sure that the germs are not spread to others. You can also risk your health by sitting in a room full of patients who have fevers, runny noses, and cough. House calls eliminate the need to sit in a place full of sick and contagious patients. This is the best if you are looking for a simple check-up or are worried about an impending health issue. During sick seasons, waiting rooms are full of patients. This will delay your scheduled appointment even if you are on time. Needless to say, there will be no line of patients at your home so that you can conduct the appointment comfortably.
Convenience of Doctor visit at your home – Convincing your mind to pack up and get ready for the doctor’s appointment is one of the daunting tasks when you are ill. Patients who feel unwell cannot risk their health by going to the doctor’s clinic as they can worsen their situation. The best option, in this case, would be to call the doctor and rest at your home. This convenience is unmatched and can also play a crucial role in your treatment. Doctors can now efficiently conduct some tests and analyze your condition without hassles, thanks to portable medical equipment, Laboratory services and prescription delivery at home. Just one phone call will bring your doctor to your home, and you will be able to avoid troubles like traffic and bad weather.
On-call doctors can visit you at your hotel rooms too, not just your residential address. You can call them in your office before a meeting to fend off the onset of a severe medical condition. The flexibility of visiting doctors is the most beneficial to seniors, who find it difficult to travel from one place to another while being in a critical condition.
If you are searching for a doctor for house calls, contact the experienced team of First Response Healthcare. Our team is certified by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA), and we look to assist anyone in need of medical help to save them both time and money. We are available to respond 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, which speaks volumes about our dedication.
Call an Ambulance for Life Threatening Emergencies (Dial 999)
Life-threatening illness and injuries that require a Hospital Emergency Room (ER) include the following:
- Radiating chest pain (such as that with a heart attack)
- Sudden severe headache (which may be an aneurysm or stroke)
- Altered mental state or loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain on the right-hand side (appendicitis)
- A newborn with a fever or injury
- Difficulty breathing
- Serious burns
All of the above symptoms can lead to a life-threatening condition. That is when an emergency room would be necessary. None of these are considered minor health emergencies.
For emergencies you should call the Dubai Emergencies Helpline Number 999 and an ambulance from Dubai Corporation of Ambulance Services will reach you.
Objectives of our Doctor on Call Services for the Dubai Community
A doctor visit at home or hotel by First Response in Dubai is fast, reliable and professional and we pride ourselves on offering quality services to patients across Dubai. We have the following objective that we follow to achieve our vision of providing the very best at home doctor service for our patients.
- Excel in medical care supported by qualified and compassionate doctors throughout Dubai.
- Develop, apply, and evaluate new technology for the benefit of our patients.
- Attract the best qualified medical staff and doctors
- Ensure that First Response Doctors provides high quality care in every consultation.
Statement of Values of First Response Doctor at Home – On Call Services
The service provided by First Response Doctor on call has been established by visionary leaders who believed in simple, guiding principles. We have six fundamental values that we continue to maintain as part of the team culture at First Response:
- Quality: We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation: We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork: We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and doctors for the advancement of our mission.
- Service: We strive to exceed our patients’ and/or doctors expectations.
- Integrity: We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards with a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion: We demonstrate our commitment to world-class after hours care by providing a caring and supportive service for our patients and their families.
What should I have ready?
Much like emergency departments, our home doctors ask only the necessary questions to ensure the patient is treated immediately. These include:
- The full name and date of birth of the patient.
- The photo ID (Emirates ID or Passport)
- Relevant contact, email address and phone number.
- The symptoms the patient is experiencing.
When should I request a home doctor from First Response?
Feeling unwell at your home or hotel room but the condition does not warrant an Emergency Department visit? Emergency alternative is now available for minor health emergencies which include the use of home visiting Doctor Service such as Doctor On Call Service from First Response. We provide care when you cannot wait to see your regular doctor or your condition is not serious enough to present to the Emergency Department at a Hospital.
Our Doctors carry a wide range of starter packs of medications to commence treatment immediately such as antibiotics, analgesics, gastrointestinal, antihistamines and other medications.
Our Doctors visit you in the comfort of your home or hotel and provide diagnosis and treatment of illnesses such as: –
- Colds and Flu symptoms: The symptoms of flu can include fever or feeling feverish/chills, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches and fatigue. Colds affect the nose, the throat and upper airways, and common symptoms include coughing, fever, sore throat, sneezing, blocked or a runny nose and general congestion. The flu is a viral infection affecting your nose, throat and sometimes your lungs. Typical symptoms of flu include fever, sore throat, tiredness and muscle aches. Antibiotics only work for bacterial infections so they won’t work for colds and flu which are caused by viruses
- Asthma – Asthma is a long-term respiratory condition caused by hypersensitivity (over-reacting to things) and inflammation (swelling and redness) of the airways. Symptoms include a cough, wheezing, chest tightness and breathlessness, and can vary in severity from person to person.
- Respiratory Infections – Respiratory conditions affect your airways and lungs. They can be short term (acute) or long-lasting (chronic). Symptoms may include:
- breathlessness or wheezing
- persistent, new or changed cough
- coughing up blood, mucus or phlegm
- ENT Presentations – Ear infections are common, especially in children. Ear infections usually go away on their own within a week or two, but sometimes need treatment with antibiotics.
- Urinary tract infections (UTI) – A UTI is caused by bacteria entering the urinary tract, leading to an infection in the bladder, urethra, ureters (urine tubes) or kidneys. If untreated, UTIs can lead to kidney infection, so it’s important to get a doctor consultation for early management.
- Gastrointestinal Illnesses – Gastrointestinal symptoms are common conditions. Most people have experienced upset stomach, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation etc.
- Migraines – Migraines are common and usually very painful. Many people who have migraines feel vaguely unwell for a day or two beforehand.
- Acute Headaches Whilst the term ‘headache’ covers any pain around the head, face or neck area. Headaches are a common cause of pain and discomfort, and most people will have headaches at some time in their lives.
- Management of chronic disease
• Wound care
• Pediatrics presentations
• Minor Trauma
• Sport injuries
• Musculoskeletal pain
• Acute pain management
• Bladder catheterisation
Value of Saving our contact information to book our Doctor on call Service
Our service is a valuable option in many cases. You can never predict when you’ll need medical treatment or assistance, so it’s always good to have this option available at all times. With our service, you can rest assured that you can get medical assistance anytime including during weekends and public holidays. That way, when you suddenly need medical treatment in the middle of the night or during a holiday, you know who to call.
Save the Number 0505050387 and our website www.firstresponse.ae
To arrange a First Response Doctor on Demand to you – Call us at 0 50 50 50 387 or Click Here to Book Online. We have dedicated round the clock 24/7 services we provide every day of the year. Our home visit doctor will be traveling to you on demand to provide an urgent highly personalized private consultation and immediate quality medical care treatment.
3 Easy Ways to Book a Doctor to come to your home in 30-45 minutes
– Call or Whatsapp @ 0505050 387
– Contact us via our Website live Chat or Booking form or Book an Instant Call Back
– Contact to us on our Facebook Page
If you have used our services before, we also welcome any feedback we receive to ensure we can improve and always maintain the highest standard of service.
Please do fill in our feedback form after one of our doctors has visited you.
We greatly appreciate all feedback we receive.