First Response Healthcare’s Doctor on Call Service in Dubai that provides doctors for patients who require medical care in the comfort of their home. With the First Response strong team for Dubai wide coverage, Doctor at Home is now an accessible privilege for all Dubai residents who require a doctor to come and provide medical consultation. At First Response healthcare our doctors available for house calls will ensure that every patient in Dubai will be seen by a doctor within 30-45 minutes he or she requests a home visit. Requesting a home visit from a doctor in Dubai is easy, all you have to do is call us at 800 DIALDOC or 0505050 387, provide us with your information and request a doctor to visit you at your home.
First Response (800 DIAL DOC) is the Leading Doctor at Home Service of Dubai
First Response Healthcare is the leading doctor at home service in Dubai. All of our doctors are highly trained and qualified who specialize in treating all types of ailments patients might have. Our doctors will also send a medical report to you the following day detailing the condition and treatment that you have been given. We care about your health, which is why we will also arrange to provide patients with the prescribed medication and diagnostics at home.
We are proud to have a team of professional and highly trained doctors across Dubai who are happy to treat patients in the comfort of their own homes.
First Response Doctor on call service is available 24×7 365 days a year in Dubai. The health of our patients is always a priority. Our doctors work every day and night in shift duties across Dubai to provide the very best at home care to their patients. Our doctors treat children, adults and the elderly with care and compassion. Whether you are at home or in a hotel, wherever you are, we can treat you at your current location within Dubai.
Each day emergency departments across Dubai treat life-threatening presentations and work hard to save lives. However, they’re also regularly faced with non-urgent presentations – including many conditions which can be treated by a doctor at home. Emergency doctors routinely find themselves treating patients with non-urgent cases, when they should be free for genuine emergencies. Our team of medical practitioners specialises in optimal 24×7 doctor services across Dubai. We believe our services play a great role in strengthening healthcare in Dubai by relieving pressure from local hospital emergency departments. We achieve this by treating patients with non-life-threatening illnesses in the comfort of the patient’s own home. We give people an alternative to hospital emergency departments for minor health emergencies.
Internationally trained Doctors proud to serve Dubai Community
Our doctors receive satisfaction knowing that they are treating vulnerable patients when they need it most. We have full-time doctors that are internationally trained and who work in shifts to cover 24/7 service. They treat a range of level 4 or 5 illnesses or conditions that are not life-threatening. These conditions can range from illnesses such as cold and flu symptoms to minor lacerations and trauma. Not only will our doctors give you the right treatment, but they also genuinely care about making you feel better. Our doctors are always courteous and respectful when being welcomed into your home. Don’t hesitate to choose First Response Doctor at Home Services for doctors you can rely on.
Objectives of our Doctor on Call Services for the Dubai Community
A doctor visit at home or hotel by First Response in Dubai is fast, reliable and professional and we pride ourselves on offering quality services to patients across Dubai. We have the following objective that we follow to achieve our vision of providing the very best at home doctor service for our patients.
- Excel in medical care supported by qualified and compassionate doctors throughout Dubai.
- Develop, apply, and evaluate new technology for the benefit of our patients.
- Attract the best qualified medical staff and doctors
- Ensure that First Response Doctors provides high quality care in every consultation.
What should I have ready?
Much like emergency departments, our home doctors ask only the necessary questions to ensure the patient is treated immediately. These include:
- The full name and date of birth of the patient.
- The photo ID (Emirates ID or Passport)
- Relevant contact, email address and phone number.
- The symptoms the patient is experiencing.
When should I request a home doctor from First Response?
Feeling unwell at your home or hotel room but the condition does not warrant an Emergency Department visit? Emergency alternative is now available for minor health emergencies which include the use of home visiting Doctor Service such as Doctor On Call Service from First Response. We provide care when you cannot wait to see your regular doctor or your condition is not serious enough to present to the Emergency Department at a Hospital.
Our Doctors carry a wide range of starter packs of medications to commence treatment immediately such as antibiotics, analgesics, gastrointestinal, antihistamines and other medications.
Our Doctors visit you in the comfort of your home or hotel and provide diagnosis and treatment of illnesses such as: –
- Colds and Flu symptoms: The symptoms of flu can include fever or feeling feverish/chills, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches and fatigue. Colds affect the nose, the throat and upper airways, and common symptoms include coughing, fever, sore throat, sneezing, blocked or a runny nose and general congestion. The flu is a viral infection affecting your nose, throat and sometimes your lungs. Typical symptoms of flu include fever, sore throat, tiredness and muscle aches. Antibiotics only work for bacterial infections so they won’t work for colds and flu which are caused by viruses
- Asthma – Asthma is a long-term respiratory condition caused by hypersensitivity (over-reacting to things) and inflammation (swelling and redness) of the airways. Symptoms include a cough, wheezing, chest tightness and breathlessness, and can vary in severity from person to person.
- Respiratory Infections – Respiratory conditions affect your airways and lungs. They can be short term (acute) or long-lasting (chronic). Symptoms may include:
- breathlessness or wheezing
- persistent, new or changed cough
- coughing up blood, mucus or phlegm
- ENT Presentations – Ear infections are common, especially in children. Ear infections usually go away on their own within a week or two, but sometimes need treatment with antibiotics.
- Urinary tract infections (UTI) – A UTI is caused by bacteria entering the urinary tract, leading to an infection in the bladder, urethra, ureters (urine tubes) or kidneys. If untreated, UTIs can lead to kidney infection, so it’s important to get a doctor consultation for early management.
- Gastrointestinal Illnesses – Gastrointestinal symptoms are common conditions. Most people have experienced upset stomach, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation etc.
- Migraines – Migraines are common and usually very painful. Many people who have migraines feel vaguely unwell for a day or two beforehand.
- Acute Headaches Whilst the term ‘headache’ covers any pain around the head, face or neck area. Headaches are a common cause of pain and discomfort, and most people will have headaches at some time in their lives.
- Management of chronic disease
• Wound care
• Pediatrics presentations
• Minor Trauma
• Sport injuries
• Musculoskeletal pain
• Acute pain management
• Bladder catheterisation
Value of Saving our contact information to book our Doctor on call Service
Our service is a valuable option in many cases. You can never predict when you’ll need medical treatment or assistance, so it’s always good to have this option available at all times. With our service, you can rest assured that you can get medical assistance anytime including during weekends and public holidays. That way, when you suddenly need medical treatment in the middle of the night or during a holiday, you know who to call.
Save the Number 800 DIALDOC / 0505050387 and our website www.firstresponse.ae
To arrange a First Response Doctor on Demand to you – Call us at 0 50 50 50 387 or Click Here to Book Online. We have dedicated round the clock 24/7 services we provide every day of the year. Our home visit doctor will be traveling to you on demand to provide an urgent highly personalized private consultation and immediate quality medical care treatment.
3 Easy Ways to Book a Doctor to come to your home in 30* minutes
– Call or Whatsapp @ 0505050 387
– Contact us via our Website live Chat or Booking form or Book an Instant Call Back
– Contact to us on our Facebook Page
If you have used our services before, we also welcome any feedback we receive to ensure we can improve and always maintain the highest standard of service.
Please do fill in our feedback form after one of our doctors has visited you.
We greatly appreciate all feedback we receive.
* – Depending on your location in Dubai