First Response Healthcare is strongly committed to the health and safety of all our patients. We are a JCI accredited Healthcare Organization. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, we strictly follow policies and protocols in compliance with WHO recommendations and the DHA guidelines.
Considerations for who should get tested
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with someone with confirmed COVID-19
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider or govt. health department.
Not everyone needs to be tested. If you do get tested, you should self-quarantine/isolate at home pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health professional.
Two kinds of tests are available for COVID-19: viral tests and antibody tests.
- A viral test tells you if you have a current infection.
- An antibody test might tell you if you had a past infection.
For more information and advice, please call the First Response Healthcare 24/7 call center:
Mobile / Whatsapp 0505050387
Toll Free Number – 800-DIALDOC
Alternatively, you may also call the following Government hotlines:
View this post on Instagram
COVID – 19 PCR Testing Available across Dubai with Home Sample Collection
You can now get the COVID 19 PCR Test 24/7 and at your convenience of home setting. First Response Healthcare is authorised provider for home sample collection for COVID-19. Patients can be book by simply making a call to our 24/7 Call Center. Our medical team in full PPE gear will visit you within 30 minutes. You can also ask for a Express Service with results released within 9 to 12 hours.
How to get tested for current COVID-19 infection with PCR Test
The PCR test, which is short for Polymerase Chain Reaction, is currently the only type of test approved by the local and international health authorities to confirm the diagnosis of Covid-19 infection. The test is conducted through a nasal swab. The PCR Test is mandatory by the UAE authorities for international travel.
Booking your test is easy
Call 0505050387 and share your location and make the booking.
Team will reach you in 30 minutes and collect the swab sample which will be sent to our DHA Authorised partner lab for testing.
Results will be communicated to you within as early as 9 to 12 hours for Express Service and within 24 to 36 hours for Routine Service, to ensure you have the appropriate documentations for travel.
- If you test positive, know what protective steps to take to prevent others from getting sick.
- If you test negative, you probably were not infected at the time your sample was collected. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing. Continue to take steps to protect yourself.
Antibody Test for COVID-19
First Response Healthcare is offering the SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies test. The test looks for the presence of antibodies against COVID-19 produced by the immune system, which have likely resulted from an infection with COVID-19. Antibodies most commonly become detectable one to three weeks after the onset of symptoms. Serologic testing is used in various domains for specific reasons including clinical care, occupational health, convalescent plasma donors, public health, and research. RT-PCR is the gold standard test used for the diagnosis of COVID-19 infection.
Serologic tests should not be used for:
- The diagnosis of acute COVID-19 infections
- Making decisions about grouping
- Making decisions about return to work (RTW)
- Issuing immunity passports until the durability and duration of immunity is established
For corporate screening please contact
0505050387 and 800-DIALDOC
Protect yourself and others. Wear a mask, wash hands often, stay 6 ft from others.