With December already here and with winter setting in, we’re back to that time of the year when temperatures drop, the days grow shorter and when several people tend to fall prey to viral infections during the holiday season. Every year millions of people are infected by the flu and experience symptoms such as fever, chills, headaches, and muscle aches. The best way to avoid falling sick and ensure that you reduce the risk of contracting the flu is to get the flu vaccine in Dubai.
The best time to book a flu vaccine in Dubai is by the end of October since a lot of flu cases seem to arise later this month. It is usually recommended to get a flu vaccine in Dubai every 6 months to avoid the risk of getting infected.
What Is The Flu?
The flu is a very contagious respiratory illness that is caused because of an infection of the influenza virus. The name comes from an epidemic that started in the 15th century. There are four types of influenza viruses and through the use of our flu vaccine services, you can easily protect your well-being. The virus gets very easily passed from one person to the other which makes it quite hard to control. By making use of our flu shot services in Dubai you can contribute towards curbing the reach of this virus everywhere.
The flu is known to cause havoc in various organs of the lungs, nose, and throat. Getting an influenza vaccine becomes quite crucial due to this reason.
If you have the flu, you might show the following symptoms. These symptoms can range from mild to severe:
- Fever or chills
- Headaches and muscle aches
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Respiratory complications in some people
The flu infection is riskier for people who are more vulnerable to flu complications. For example, elderly individuals, very young children, or people who have chronic health conditions. Our flu shot services can prove extremely beneficial to older people as they don’t have to travel long distances to get their flu shot. The flu is known to cause severe and life-threatening symptoms in a person of any age, and hence safeguarding your health through our flu shot services in Dubai is a smart option
With the virus claiming millions of lives worldwide the need to get an influenza virus vaccine is quite a necessity.
Why Should You Get The Flu Vaccine In Dubai Annually?
With the rise in cases of the flu virus doctors have been urging parents to get their kids vaccinated as soon as possible as children’s health can get easily compromised. With our services, you can easily book a flu vaccine hot for your kids. Getting the flu vaccine at home every year has numerous benefits. Here are some of them:
- Readies Your Immune System To Fight The Virus – Just like other vaccines, influenza or the flu vaccine also uses antigens of the influenza virus. These, when introduced into your body, lead your body to produce antibodies that are designed to fight the flu infection. Once your body produces these antibodies, your immune system gets trained to recognize flu germs and fight them whenever they enter the body. After taking the influenza vaccine at home, the immune system produces a lot of flu antibodies to help prevent infection. This is why getting an influenza vaccine in Dubai becomes very crucial.
- Helps Prevent The Spread Of Infection – The flu vaccine not just helps you protect yourself from the influenza virus but can also help in controlling the spread of the disease to other people. If you get the flu, it can take a few days for the symptoms to show up, and during this time there is a high possibility of you spreading the infection to other family members, including people who might be at high risk of complications. However, this can be avoided if you take the flu vaccine in Dubai.
- Safer Option For People Who Are At High Risk – Getting the influenza vaccine at home can be very useful for people who have asthma, COPD, or heart disease, or for people who are more likely to be severely ill because of catching the virus.
- Helps Protect Pregnant Women & The Unborn Child – Getting the flu vaccine at home can be beneficial for women who are pregnant since this can protect the mother and the child for several months after birth. The health of the mother can be at a huge risk during this stage and hence getting the flu shot is so crucial.
- Can Help Avoid Hospitalization – For people who are at high risk, like elderly individuals or children, taking the flu vaccine at home can help ensure that the symptoms do not get too severe and that they do not need to be hospitalized for the same. Prevent your health from deteriorating further by making use of our flu shot services in Dubai.
- Helps In Protecting You From The Different Strains Of The Flu – The influenza virus can rapidly change. These changes can result in different strains of the flu. To combat these different strains, scientists develop a new flu vaccine to help fight the virus that is most prevalent during that flu season. Our doctors will provide you with the best influenza vaccine in Dubai through the use of our latest and most advanced technological services. Protect yourself from the seasonal flu effectively, through our flu vaccine services in Dubai.
- Helps Maintain Required Level Of Antibodies – The flu vaccine in Dubai is one of the vaccines that need to be administered regularly to ensure that your body produces the required antibodies to fight the influenza virus. Our doctors will help you in administering the right amount of antibodies through our flu shot services in Dubai.
- Prevention Is Better Than Cure – The winter months also coincide with the festive season, wherein friends and family meet up and there are gatherings and get-togethers. Taking a flu vaccine at home as a precaution can help ensure that you do not fall sick and miss these social events, or that you do not fall sick after these events after coming in contact with someone who might have the flu . Taking the influenza vaccine at home as a preventive measure is better than spending days or weeks in bed with fever and other symptoms.
Flu Vaccine At Home In Dubai | First Response Healthcare
FRH is JCI accredited, a leading home healthcare organization that provides a range of medical services, including the service of administering flu vaccine at home. FRH has a team of trained, experienced, and DHA-licensed nurses, who can come to your home, hotel, or office to give you the influenza vaccine at home. FRH offers its services 24*7, 365 days a year, even on weekends and public holidays. FRH’s team of medical professionals can visit you anywhere within the Emirate of Dubai and can reach you within 30* minutes after you book an appointment with us.
Our nurses are professional and compassionate and they make sure to follow strict clinical protocols and guidelines in compliance with international healthcare quality standards.
How Can You Book An Appointment For Flu Vaccine At Home?
- Call or WhatsApp on 0505050387 or Dial 800 CALL DOC
- You can also book online by visiting – https://firstresponse.ae/
- Once the appointment is confirmed, we will ask you for your location and our team will reach you at the scheduled time to administer the vaccine.
Some Key Features Of FRH:
- The vaccine will be administered by one of our DHA Licensed nurses
- We can administer the vaccine to people across all age groups – whether it’s a child or an elderly individual.
- We can connect you with our internationally trained team of doctors if required.
- We are available everywhere across the Emirate of Dubai
- We have a 24/7 Call Support Desk that you can reach out to at any time of the day
- We can come to your home, office, or hotels
- Our services are available throughout the year, even on weekends and public holidays.
To book an appointment for a flu vaccine at home in Dubai, you can call on 0505050387 or 800DIALDOC. You can also book an appointment online by visiting https://firstresponse.ae/